- We’re all about finding things to celebrate these days, and if the Tennessee unemployment rate falling one-tenth of a percent can be one of those things, let’s get the party started. [WPLN]
- Flash flood and severe thunderstorm warnings in West Tennessee are giving us a nasty preview of the weather in store for us in the next 24 hours. [Nashville WX]
- Karl Rove made an appearance in Cool Springs today to sign copies of his new book when he was accosted by some Code Pink protesters who threatened to arrest him for war crimes. [Tennessean]
- To put the economic losses from Gaylord Opryland’s closure into perspective, it’s costing our city approximately $23,000 per day in lost revenue. [WSMV]
- But! American Idol auditions will be making their way through Nashville this summer, which should bring another much-needed burst of tourism. [Tune In Music City]
- The Tennessee Attorney General has issued an opinion stating that the bill that would require people to prove their citizenship before registering to vote would be unconstitutional. [WZTV]
- Wildhorse Saloon will be back up and running on June 4th. Dance party, anyone? [Tennessean]
Photo by Paul Nicholson.
No related posts.