- We spotted the above photograph of some, er, flattened port-o-johns in our Flickr pool this morning. And we have absolutely no idea what’s going on here. Theories? [Flickr]
- Tickets are on sale now for the Preds’ next hometown showdown, which will be Game 6 of the playoffs. Get ‘em while they’re hot! [City Paper]
- And despite the 45 stitches he got in his face, Jordin Tootoo is supposed to play in Game 5 tomorrow. [City Paper]
- We hate to say it, but Saturday’s forecast just gets nastier by the minute. We’re not quite sure what “supercell storms” are, but they can’t be good. [WKRN]
- Meanwhile, race officials have bumped back the race cutoff to 4:30, meaning that anyone who runs slower than a 10:30-mile pace will be stopped at the halfway mark. [WPLN]
Photo by Nathan T. Baker.
No related posts.