Serious Eats contributor Citizen Taco has put together the most extensive list of Nashville taco trucks we’ve ever seen. In fact, if we’re going to be honest, we really had no idea that our options were this varied. There’s Mas Tacos, and there’s a whole bunch of stuff on Nolensville, but we would have never guessed that we have eight authentic taco trucks (mostly) worth talking about scattered down Gallatin Pike & Nolensville Road. Check out the guide here, and don’t be surprised if you suddenly find yourself craving tacos for lunch.
Photo by Citizen Taco.
- Steal A Taco From Taco Bell Today [Freebies]
- Taco Mamacita Will Spice Up Edgehill Village [Nashville Newcomers]
- Tacos x2: The Local Taco Settles Down In Brentwood
- Today Is The Local Taco Day In Sylvan Park [Comings & Goings]
- Grand Openings Galore: The Wild Cow, Taco Mamacita & More