- Lt. Gov. Ron Ramsey totally got called out by Governor Phil this morning for giving too much attention to his campaign and not enough to his current gig at the legislature. “[W]hile the Legislature’s here,” the governor said, “I need a little more Ron Ramsey the speaker than Ron Ramsey the gubernatorial candidate.” [WTVF]
- According to first quarter statistics, Nashville’s public transit system is gaining some cred with the locals and has seen a pretty significant increase over the past few months. Don’t forget that you can download MTA’s mobile app here. [WTVF]
- The Preds will do battle at home tonight against the Chicago Blackhawks for Game 3 of the playoffs. Get yourselves down there and make some noise! [Tennessean]
- A bill that will prevent tax dollars in Tennessee from covering abortions will sent to Governor Phil for signing this week. The bill includes all abortions except for in cases of rape or incest, or when the mother’s life is at risk. [WPLN]
Photo by stevemunozphotography.
- Happy Hour: A Very Dark Knight
- Bright & Early: Travel Easier Edition
- Happy Hour: It’s A Fairy Tale World