- If you’re one of the few and the proud who still use these things we call “paper maps,” the 2010 Tennessee map is now available online for free from TDOT. [City Paper]
- That Blue Cross Blue Shield hard drive theft was worse than folks originally thought, and now BCBS is sending out an additional 447,549 letters to people whose information was likely stolen. [WZTV]
- First smog of summer spring, right here! [Nashville WX]
- In honor of transit week, the new Music City Circulator’s green route will be turning into a “moving party” with “drinks,” and we have no idea what this actually means but it sounds fun! [Tennessean]
- Mayor Dean says he’s going to TRY to fund Metro Schools fully, okay? [Tennessean]
- Guns In Bars version 2.0 was up for debate in the Senate today. [WSMV]
Photo by Brad Butcher.