- Now less than a month away, the nightly lineups for CMApocalypse 2010 have been released and we really need to get to work on this year’s bingo card. [WKRN]
- The dreaded air quality alerts are back! [Tennessean]
- There is an actual delegation of US State Department officials who have been sent over to Russia to try to straighten out this whole situation with the Shelbyville woman who decided to give her adopted Russian kid back. Officials will presumably be trying to talk Russia out of putting a freeze on all US adoptions. [WSMV]
- In addition to high rates of infant mortality in Tennessee, we also have a relatively high rate of women who die during childbirth. [Tennessean]
- Several local photographers and makeup artists donated their time so that the kids at Stratford High School could have senior portraits, which many couldn’t otherwise afford. [WSMV]
- Coco’s Italian Market in West Nashville had a bit of a fire problem today. [WTVF]
- Three laptops stolen from a Metro classroom turned up near a Goodlettsville creek with their hard drives missing. [WKRN]
Photo by neuski.