Making the most of his hiatus from late night TV, Conan O’Brien is hitting the road on a comedy tour this summer, making the nationwide Team Coco very happy indeed. But the best news, at least for us? Conan will be making a stop to slosh through some mud and hit the comedy stage at Bonnaroo!
Conan will be performing in the Comedy Theatre, as well as MCing on the What Stage on Friday and Saturday. In addition to Conan O’Brien, the 2010 Comedy lineup includes Margaret Cho, Aziz Ansari, Jeffrey Ross Roasts Bonnaroo, Greg Giraldo, Bo Burnham, Doug Benson, Nick Kroll, Paul Scheer, Rob Huebel, John Roberts, Baron Vaughn and Chelsea Peretti.
This morning’s comedy announcement comes on the heels of several other lineup additions that have been trickling in for the past few weeks. Ween, Galactic, Umphrey’s McGee, John Butler Trio, The Gossip and Circa Survive have all been added to the artist lineup, and we know there’s a few big acts still yet to be announced.
- “Zoltaroo” Will Schedule Your 2010 Bonnaroo Experience
- Will You ‘Roo? Bonnaroo 2010 Lineup & Tickets Available Today
- Happy Hour: You Go, Team Coco
- Bonnaroo 2010 Presale: It’ll Be Here Before You Know It
- Bonnaroo Turns 10: 2011 Fest To Be Held June 9-12, Black Friday Ticket Presale