- Our electric bills are going down for the fifth time this year. Hip hip hooray! [WSMV]
- Some folks are upset because the Angel Tree program requires recipient parents to provide a social security number, which means children of undocumented immigrants can’t take part. [Tennessean]
- Vince Young had an MRI to check out his injured hamstring and the prognosis is “good.” [City Paper]
- Rest easy, everyone: None of our postal stations are closing down as originally planned. The only two in Tennessee that are still in danger are in the ‘Noog and Memphis. [Tennessean]
- Tax revenue collection in Tennessee is down for the fourth month straight according to reports from November. [WZTV]
- Twilight’s Taylor Lautner came to town, ate some pancakes, and then left. Exciting stuff. [Tennessean]
Photo by Grey Street Girl.