Flatrock Cafe, a food-coffee-live music hybrid venture on Nolensville Road in the Woodbine/Flatrock area will have their grand opening this Saturday, December 5 from 8am-2pm, after quietly opening on November 17. Flatrock Cafe serves a simple menu of sandwiches, paninis, salads and soups at incredibly reasonable prices, and we’ve heard reports that the food is quite tasty. They also serve locally-roasted coffee, locally-farmed milk, and our favorite… Locally brewed Yazoo beer. Can’t go wrong there!
Owner Ronnie Haislip is excited about bringing the cafe concept to the neighborhood, and wants Flatrock Cafe to be a place where the community can come together. Bring the dog and enjoy their giant new deck, hole up with a laptop inside, or come sit and enjoy local music. Flatrock Cafe is open from 6am-2:30pm (or later), with additional evening hours for live music performances. You can find them at 2624 Nolensville Pike, or online at flatrockcafe.net.
Already been to Flatrock Cafe? Drop us a comment below, and fill us in!
- Dose Coffee & Tea Replaces Murphy Road Portland Brew [Nashville Newcomers]
- Nashville Newcomers: Fresh Blends Juice & Smoothie Bar
- Nashville Newcomers: Ugly Mugs
- How Now, The Wild Cow? Veggie Eats Return To East [Nashville Newcomers]
- Nashville Newcomers: Nuvo Burrito