- The Sommet Center is now officially the Nashville Arena. Or is it? Perhaps we will never know its real name and will instead need to resort to making up our own. [WKRN]
- Nashville’s new bike rack designs have officially been chosen. The Metro Arts Commission has been checking out designs from local artists for months to find the right ones and have narrowed it down to a giant padlock, a microphone, and this one which we promise is worth the click. [City Paper]
- The second kid in a week was left on a Metro school bus this morning after he fell asleep. This kid, however, was not bribed with a hot dog to keep quiet. [WTVF]
- We’re actually officially in the running now to host a World Cup in 2018 or 2022 after lots of speculation. [WSMV]
- It’s probably going to snow on Saturday, just not here. However, we did spy some snow on the forecast for next Wednesday. [NashvilleWX]
Photo by Eventhestreets.