- A gas leak at Gra-Mar Middle School in North Nashville sent several students and teachers to the hospitals, though none had serious injuries. The school was evacuated twice throughout the day. [WTVF]
- In case we had forgotten which state we live in: An East Tennessee was found asleep in a ditch with some moonshine, hand-rolled joints, and a rifle. The moonshine jar was stuffed in the bib of his overalls. [Tennessean]
- Titans wide receiver Justin Gage, who made that incredible 33-yard catch last weekend, apparently fractured some bones in his back when he hit the ground. The injury shouldn’t keep him out for the rest of the season, though. [City Paper]
- The new Music City Center is expected to carry a $585 million price tag, which is still $150 million less than they originally thought. [Tennessean]
- Another electric bill decrease from the TVA, hooray! [WZTV]
- Tim McGraw is screening his new film in Green Hills tonight, which is code for “steer clear of Green Hills unless you have a thing for traffic jams.” [WZTV]
Photo by niseag03.