Good morning, Nashville. We’re pretty sure that we’re loving Chris Johnson more and more by the day. After bribing his entire offensive line with new cars and sharing a heart-to-heart with Faith Hill over Swett’s on Tuesday, he’s now saying that he has a special party planned if the Titans keep winning. In case you’ve forgotten what happened the last time he promised us that, it”s all on Youtube.
- A 28% increase in Tennessee’s known cases of HIV/AIDS have caused a shortage of financial resources that help pay for treatment for those who can’t afford it. Half of those living with the disease in Tennessee are in the middle Tennessee region.
- Our state seems to be falling apart these days. A third big rockslide happened near Chattanooga last night around 11pm following that other rockslide on I-40 over the North Carolina boarder and the one that was caught on video in Polk County. Several parts of the state have also been rocked by earthquakes in the past week or two.
- Bits & pieces. Congratulations to Taylor Swift for cleaning up at the CMAs last night … Metro would like everyone’s advice on how to use the internet … Kingston residents continue to say that the TVA isn’t being fair about compensation for the ash spill … The fate of Councilwoman Pam Murray is decided today in a special recall election for District 5.
Photo by MalcolmMacGregor.
- Bright & Early: Sign Of The Times Edition
- Happy Hour: Celebrate Good Times (We Lose)
- Bright & Early: Tough Times Ahead Edition