- Take a number, ladies: Cosmopolitan magazine has picked Nashville’s own Beau Davidson to represent Tennessee in their 2009 Hottest Bachelors issue. [Tennessean]
- A Delta Airlines flight en route to Atlanta was diverted to Nashville after a passenger reportedly started getting a little too hands-on with some fellow passengers and quoting Bible verses all the while. [Nashville Is Talking]
- Some folks in Nashville are trying to get a temporary restraining order against President Obama, among some other departments of the US government. [Post Politics]
- The co-owner of Steve McNair’s restaurant Gridiron9 wants to shut the place down permanently. It was only open for 10 days before closing in the wake of McNair’s murder. [WTVF]
- The state is cutting its TennCare reimbursement amounts to doctors by 7% next year because our state seems to be going broke. Trouble is, the number of patients is actually expected to increase. [WPLN]
Photo by sebilden.