Well, now we know what we’ll be doing instead of hitting the gym Wednesday morning. The third 2009 Nashville Originals discount gift certificate sale will happen September 23 in the wee hours of the morning, just in time for us to stock up for Christmas. Oh, and by “wee hours,” we mean “usually around 6:45am but we make no guarantees.”
Nashville Originals continues to expand their list of participating restaurants, adding The Pineapple Room at Cheekwood, F. Scott’s and the brand-new Suzy Wong’s House of Yum to the list of discount deals we’ll be battling for on Wednesday morning.
For the uninitiated – Four times a year, Nashville Originals participating restaurants offer deeply discounted gift certificates, no strings attached. $20 gift certificates go on sale for $12, $25 gift certificates for $16, and $50 gift certificates for $35. Limited amounts are available, and the gift certificates are always snapped up quickly. So set your alarms and join the frenzy! The sale will be available HERE on Wednesday morning.
- Nashville Originals: New Members, Gift Certificate Sale Tomorrow
- March 24 Is Next Nashville Originals Discount Sale
- It’s The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year: Nashville Originals Discount Gift Certificates
- Wednesday: Shop For The Holidays With Nashville Originals
- Tomorrow’s Early Bird Gets The Discount Gift Certificates [Cheap Eats]