Taco Mamacita, a young Chattanooga-based restaurant, will be moving into Edgehill Village this December to the space vacated by Rosario’s earlier this year. Taco Mamacita’s sole Chattanooga location is barely past its first birthday, but the venture is entering Nashville with bold claims and big dreams. Scheduled to open early-to-mid December, Taco Mamacita focuses on “funky fusion” tacos and emphasizes their fresh ingredients and their local vibe (full menu can be found here). They’ll also be knocking down some walls over at the old Rosario’s space, and incorporating a fully-stocked indoor/outdoor bar into the already-spacious patio.
- Grand Openings Galore: The Wild Cow, Taco Mamacita & More
- Tacos x2: The Local Taco Settles Down In Brentwood
- Nashville Newcomers: Fresh Blends Juice & Smoothie Bar
- Today Is The Local Taco Day In Sylvan Park [Comings & Goings]
- Steal A Taco From Taco Bell Today [Freebies]