- We thought we had a lot to complain about here in Nashville with our eight inches of rain, but then we saw Atlanta. [TwitPic]
- Two Metro schools went on lockdown today after a boy’s mother called up school officials and told them she was afraid he was toting a gun. Thankfully, no weapons were found. [WSMV]
- The Sommet Center won the bid for the first two rounds of the 2012 NCAA Men’s Basketball tournament. Congratulations to us! [Tennessean]
- An MTSU student was busted for allegedly running a counterfeit money operation, which we suspect was probably a little more advanced than this. [WSMV]
- A group is trying to save the Tennessee State Fair by pointing out that canceling it may actually be illegal. [WSMV]
- Some middle Tennessee counties are looking at tax hikes, but ours is not one of them. [WTVF]
Photo by Paul Nicholson.