- Tennessee just declared the upcoming month of September “College Savings Month,” so um, save for college education or something! Or for your kids’ college educations because Tennessee has a fancy program for that. [WZTV]
- Following the lead of Nashville State Community College, the Metro Health Department has decided it might want a piece of the Hickory Hollow Mall pie by adding a service center at that location. [Tennessean]
- Tennessee’s first male strip club, Arrow Nashville, is scheduled to open on Labor Day weekend. Everyone is very excited, clearly. [WTVF]
- It’s been a little toasty over the last few days but it’s supposed to cool off a little this weekend. [Nashville WX]
- UT-Knoxville is already doing battle with the swine flu after only one week of classes. [WTVF]
- Tennessee received some grades for women’s health and they were pretty grim. [Pith In The Wind]
No related posts.