- The giant healthcare reform rally/tea party thing that was supposed to happen at West End Middle School today was somewhat of a bust today since the organizer was the only one who showed up. Oops? [Tennessean]
- Rep. Marsha Blackburn’s healthcare town hall meeting, however, was such a huge success that some folks had to be turned away. [WTVF]
- Claire Dickerson, the 14-year old Centennial High School student who was hit by a car yesterday, seems to be improving a bit and is not listed as critical but stable. [WTVF]
- And from the department of Way Too Cute, a 4-year old Shelbyville resident was named an honorary junior deputy state fire marshal today for alerting her grandparents to a fire in their home and probably saving a few lives. [WZTV]
- Clarksville’s 911 call centers now accept text messages, photos, and videos thanks to a shiny new technical upgrade. Hopefully we won’t be too far behind them. [WSMV]
Photo by fallingwater123.
No related posts.