- A Franklin home went up in flames last night after being struck by lightning. Twice. [WTVF]
- Unless you love your henna tattoo enough to keep it forever, you may want to stay away from the Opry Mills henna kiosks. [Tennessean]
- A plumber is suing Nashville’s Habitat for Humanity organization after she was raped at a Habitat construction site in north Nashville last month. [WSMV]
- It was a bit of a rough morning for the Herm, where a gas line ruptured and shut down an intersection for a few hours near Summit Medical Center. And though that’s unfortunate, we are still excited to learn that we have an assistant fire chief in town named Steve Holt. [WKRN]
- Tennessee is getting 2,500 brand new charging stations for electric vehicles. [WPLN]
- How is it that we’ve never heard of the World’s Longest Yard Sale before? By “longest,” they mean that it stretches on for 650 miles along US-127 starting in Ohio, swinging through Kentucky and Tennessee, and ending in Alabama. [WZTV]
Photo by Jas132.
No related posts.