- Some coal miners are calling for a boycott of Pigeon Forge and telling people that West Virginia and Kentucky are more desirable destinations because they endorse mountaintop removal. But seriously, have these people ever SEEN Turtle Man? [Pith In The Wind]
- Walmart has put the kibosh on those shiny Metro recycling bins that are currently housed in their parking lot. [Tennessean]
- Toxicology reports are showing that Steve McNair’s blood alcohol content was twice the legal limit at the time of death. Sahel Kazemi had a small amount of marijuana in her system. [WKRN]
- In an effort to sell a few more tickets this year, the Preds have rolled out three new not-quite-season-ticket deals for the rest of us. [City Paper]
- Hats off to the Franklin police officer who pulled over a speeder who also happened to be a wanted fugitive that the FBI and Interpol have been chasing around for 10 years. [WSMV]
Photo by cabbagebabble.