Whether you read it for the laughs or because it’s pretty useful, you’ve probably noticed that the East Nashville listserv has been missing in action lately. We’ve gotten several e-mails asking where it went, so here’s the deal: Google ate it and no one knows why. After several days of trying to resolve the issue, The Powers That Be have created a new one.
If you, like us, have been experiencing symptoms of withdrawal, here’s what to do: Subscribe by visiting the new East Nashville homepage or sending a blank e-mail here, and then post your heart out by shooting a message to the group.
Thanks to Laura Creekmore for the tip (and for getting us all back up and running!)
Photo by vondruska.
- East (Nashville) Eats: Shaking Things Up
- How Now, The Wild Cow? Veggie Eats Return To East [Nashville Newcomers]
- MTA Gets Its Google On: Google Transit For Nashville Is Here
- Blogs We Love: East Nashville Blog
- The Green Wagon Gets Second Home In East Nashville