Nashville is 11th among America’s Bargain Cities, according to Forbes. We were ranked on four criteria – Cost of living, housing opportunity, unemployment rate and average salary. The good news is that we were 6th out of 50 in both cost of living and housing opportunity, and the bad news is that we were 49th out of 50 in average salary rankings.
The American College of Sports Medicine has been doing a little ranking of their own, naming Nashville America’s 26th Fittest City (out of the 50 most populated). Men’s Fitness also thought we were pretty fit back in January. While 26th may not seem very impressive, we’ll take whatever might shake our reputation as the 3rd (and 6th!) Fattest City.
Photo by macwagen.
- Nashville Now “Fit” And “Cool” [Mixed Reviews By People Who Don't Live Here]
- Friendly, Smart And Oh-So-Stressed [Mixed Reviews By People Who Don't Live Here]
- Nashville Gets Mixed Reviews From People Who Don’t Live Here
- Nashville Needs A Tutor [Mixed Reviews By People Who Don't Live Here]
- Nashville A Top Drinking City, Says GQ [Mixed Reviews By People Who Don't Live Here]