Get excited – Movies In The Park are (almost) back! If you’ve lived in Nashville for at least a year, you’re probably familiar with the Nashville Scene’s Movies In The Park. It’s one of our favorite things about summer in Nashville, though it’s become so popular that it’s hard to find a spot to sit! This year’s Movies In The Park runs every Wednesday from May 27 (that’s next week!) through June 24, and we’re pretty excited for the films they’ve picked this year (don’t judge us).
May 27: Mamma Mia
June 3: Kung Fu Panda Cancelled and rescheduled for July 1
June 10: Bill & Ted’s Excellent Adventure
June 17: Mean Girls Cancelled and rescheduled for July 8
June 24: Batman
July 1: Kung Fu Panda
July 8: Mean Girls
Movies are free, all ages (at parental discretion, of course) and start in Centennial Park on Wednesday evenings at sunset, which is usually around 7pm. Last year things got very crowded, so show up early with a blanket to stake out a good spot. We’ll see you there!
Photo (not of Nashville) by MOEVIEW is AaronMolina.
- Movies In The Park 2011: 500 Days Of Summer, Harry Potter, Ferris Bueller’s Day Off & More
- Movies In The Park 2010 Kicks Off June 2 With “Where The Wild Things Are”
- School’s Out: Free Summer Movies For Kids
- More Than Movies In The Park This Year
- The Belcourt Knocks Summer Out Of The Park: Free Outdoor Cinema, Eight First Run Films & More