We’re not sure where Flickr contributor urbanwoodchuck found this lonely-looking tile floor, but it seems to be missing something. Perhaps the rest of its building? But seriously, we’re big suckers for photos of urban decay, and this is one of the coolest displays we’ve seen around Nashville outside of the abandoned State Prison.
Photo Of The Day will be a recurring feature for Nashvillest as long you keep giving us stuff to post. Don’t worry–we’ll give you props. Just add them to the pool or tag them with “Nashvillest” if you’re feeling lazy.
- Photo Of The Day: August 25, 2008
- Photo Of The Day: July 23, 2009
- Photo Of The Day: March 31, 2009
- Photo Of The Day: May 28, 2009
- Photo Of The Day: July 2, 2009