- Well, the days of texting and driving (legally) are over. Or will be over on July 1 when the new law that Governor Phil signed today officially goes into effect. Funny thing is, the law will apply to everyone except for state/local AND CAMPUS law enforcement officers. What? [Tennessean]
- July 1 might be a bad day because of that, but through a small miracle, the TVA is slashing our rates again that day by 4.1%. [WTVF]
- After announcing the closing of a whole lot of Chrysler dealerships yesterday, GM came out with 1,100 more that will be shut down in October. [Tennessean]
- As promised, Governor Phil trekked down to Perry County with their 25% unemployment rate and announced the creation of 300 new jobs today. [In Session]
- The VA hospitals are unearthing even more medical equipment mistakes in addition to the ones that already infected a bunch of people with terrible diseases. [WZTV]
Photo by Sean Drellinger.