We’ve been watching the building next to McDougal’s on Belcourt for a few months, as it’s slowly transformed into Zumi Sushi, the latest restaurant to open their doors in Hillsboro Village. After the mysterious departure of Taste of Tokyo last last year, a Japanese joint in the area is more than welcome – Though nothing will take ToT’s place in our hearts! Plus we’re total suckers for good sushi, and we’ve heard great things from a few folks who were lucky and 1337 enough to visit before the grand opening shindig.
Zumi Sushi opens their doors to the public today, and will be open Sunday through Thursday 11am-9pm and Friday & Saturday 11am-10pm. Just remember not to park behind the Pancake Pantry!
- Fresh Blends Opens Belmont Location, Tries To Take Over The World [Comings & Goings]
- Fresh Blends: Blending No More [Comings & Goings]
- Chihuly At Cheekwood Gets Encore, Free Day [Comings & Goings]
- Fresh Blends Exits East [Comings & Goings]
- Chuy’s Bringing Elvis & Tex Mex To Cool Springs [Comings & Goings]