Registration for this year’s 48 Hour Film Project, taking place the weekend of July 17, is open for business. The team fee is $135 through June 22, but don’t wait that long to sign up – Registration is first come, first served, and latecoming teams will be placed on a waiting list. The 48 Hour Film Project is growing by leaps and bounds, expanding to nearly 80 cities worldwide this year!
We participated in 2006 (which we hope you can’t find on YouTube) and it was certainly an unforgettable experience. We didn’t sleep, but we did eat (a lot) and we even had an appropriately theatrical dash to turn in our film at the very last moment. If you’re on the fence about joining or putting together a team, check out some of the films from the past few years.
Photo by Walsh.
- The 48 Hour Film Project Returns To Nashville
- That’s A Wrap: 48 Hour Film Project Screenings Start Tonight
- Tonight: 48 Hour Film Project Screenings At The Belcourt
- BarCamp Nashville 2009: Open For Registration
- BlogHer Nashville Registration Now Open