- We’ve got a tornado watch until 11pm! [WKRN]
- The same guy who robbed the Wachovia on Fourth Ave. downtown a few weeks ago robbed the same Wachovia again this morning. Lesson learned: If you find a good thing, stick with it? [City Paper]
- The VA hospitals (including the one in Murfreesboro) may be off the hook for accidentally probably infecting five people with HIV and 33 people with Hepatitis because there’s no way to tell for sure that the diseases came from contaminated medical equipment. [Tennessean]
- After 11 football players with scholarships have left UT since Lane Kiffin took over, we’re starting to wonder what kind of effect he has on people. [Tennessean]
- Some guy named Selby Seals in White County was arrested on 125 different sex charges. [WSMV]
- Cookeville police managed to track down two teens who they think are responsible for the soda bottle bomb that went off earlier this week at Avery Trace Middle School. [WKRN]
Photo by winstonavich.