- Hope y’all enjoyed all that sunshine today (ha, ha, ha) because the storms are pushing back into town tomorrow. [Nashville WX]
- A bill that would’ve changed our gas tax from a per-gallon to a percentage that rises and falls with the price of gas was ditched in a House committee today. [WZTV]
- Speaking of WZTV, they brought us some more headline lolz this afternoon with a story titled “knnflsdmprd.” When will it end? [WZTV]
- A 2-year old boy was kidnapped at gunpoint by his own father in East Nasty. [WTVF]
- Some super-ambitious Lipscomb guy is biking the entire length of the Underground Railroad (Alabama to Canada) to raise money for some diversity scholarships. [City Paper]
- Bell Jewelers in Murfreesboro is giving away 100 pearl necklaces to the folks who lost homes and belongings in the tornado last month. And for some reason, Channel 4 is still using that gosh-awful tornado graphic to go along with their tornado stories. [WSMV]
Photo by rumielf.