- So Davidson, Rutherford, Sumner, and Wilson counties now have something else in common: None of us can measure up to the new EPA air quality standards. Bring on another Endless Summer Of Smog And Air Quality Alerts. [Tennessean]
- Apparently the marathon people were doling out sports drinks that made everyone puke. [Pith In The Wind]
- One of the guys the Titans picked up over the weekend is the son of an ESPN sports announcer that some of you may recognize, Chris Mortensen. We do not recognize him because we rot our brains with VH1 instead. [Tennessean]
- Surprisingly, we’ve made it through yet another day without any of that nasty Swine Flu getting into our state. [WTVF]
- If you’re not at Dining Out for Life right now, you really should be. [Dining Out For Life]
Photo by keees.