- If you’re headed out to watch the Country Music Marathon tomorrow (and if you’re not, you should be!) you’ll see a record-breaking crowd, some hoola hoopers, a “joggler” or two, and… Jason Mraz? [Tennessean]
- And also, don’t say we didn’t warn you about all the road closures. [Your Nashvillest]
- That pyro in training charming kid in Chattanooga who lit a Dollar General on fire a few weeks ago was arrested a second time for lighting a piece of paper on fire next to a gas pump. He’s 9 years old. [WZTV]
- We’re proud to say that we are not one of the three states observing Confederate Memorial Day on Monday. As much as we’d love a day off, we’ll leave that one to Alabama, Mississippi and Georgia. [WZTV]
- Fourteen people were injured today at the World’s Biggest Fish Friday in Paris, Tennessee after a guy driving an ATV had a seizure and rear-ended the car in front of him, sending it careening into the crowd. [WKRN]
- Metro Planning Commission will hopefully be making some zoning changes that will make it easier to develop downtown. [Tennessean]
Photo by Liz Chenery.