- Hope everyone loves Al Gore because we’ll soon have a Giant Al Gore Statue outside of the state capitol building. Good news is, at least it’s not Elvis and we’re not paying for it. [Post Politics]
- Lipscomb University just opened a center for alumni and unemployed professionals to help them navigate the job market, network, and hear about job opportunities. [WKRN]
- University of Tennessee accidentally overstated their donations by, oh, $6.4 million. State auditors attribute it to accounting errors and lack of oversite. No kidding! [WZTV]
- Coach, Soma Intimates, and Pacific Sunwear (SO five years ago) are coming to the Cool Springs Galleria between May 20th and the end of the year. [Tennessean]
- We’ll be out and about judging the Road to Bonnaroo 8 Off 8th showdown at Mercy Lounge tonight, so come out, cast your votes, and say hey! And hey, it’s free! [Nashville Feed]
Photo by stephenyeargin.