- So are we the only ones who had no idea you could make meth from urine? Leave it to East Tennessee, right? 😉 [Tennessean]
- Don’t forget: TDOT is shutting down I-40W this weekend between the I-440 split and the I-40/I-24 split near downtown. Plan accordingly! [WKRN]
- Some churches are being socially responsible and using “Eco-Palms,” or Fair Trade palm branches, for Palm Sunday. [WTVF]
- Apparently folks “spent Friday and most of the weekend” which hasn’t happened yet cleaning up the mess from the tornado. [WTVF]
- When the going gets tough, the Nashville Convention Center and the Municipal Auditorium think about pooling their staff. [Tennessean]
- A local couple is collecting backpacks for our homeless folks. [WSMV]
- Former Illinois governor Rod Blagojevich’s Nashvillian brother Rob (whose hair is far less impressive than his brother’s) is fighting federal charges of wire fraud in connection with Blago’s campaign fund. [Tennessean]
Photo by JoeBehrPalmSprings.