Krispy Kreme is giving away a free doughnut today to celebrate Inauguration Day. Despite the fact that you can usually walk into Krispy Kreme and get a free glazed doughnut pretty much any day, you can get the sprinkly kind today if you want. Upgrade! We’ll probably grab a whole wheat glazed doughnut or something. J/K!!!1 Bring on that starch.
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts’ Inauguration Day promotion on Tuesday, January 20, 2009, is offering one, free doughnut of a customer’s choice at participating Krispy Kreme locations nationwide. No purchase is necessary. The promotion allows customers to commemorate Inauguration Day by selecting one free doughnut of any variety at local participating stores. On Election Day, November 4, 2008, Krispy Kreme ran a promotion that provided customers with one free star-shaped doughnut at stores nationwide. The Inauguration Day promotion is not about any social or political issue.
Photo by marc.benton.
- National Doughnut Day: Where No One Really Gives Away Anything
- More Reasons To Vote: Free Treats All Over [Freebies]
- Wipe Away The Tax Day Blues With Free Stuff [Freebies]
- Collect Those Free Cosmetics, Nashville [Freebies]
- Have Some Fun This Labor Day Weekend With Free Bowling [Freebies]