- Either the TVA shut down their main email account due to the influx of nasty letters or the nasty letters shut it down for them. Either way? Tennesseans – 1, TVA – 0.[Tennessean]
- Gallatin High School thinks that jousting on bicycles on the school’s track is probably not a good idea. We would tend to agree. [WSMV]
- Apparently there were some fake $100 bills floating around at that fateful Titans game last week. But fear not, you can tell them from the fakes by using some magical marker or something. Says Channel 4. [WSMV]
- Someone lit the Cool Springs Galleria on fire today. Fortunately no one was hurt, but whoever-it-was did rack up about $10,000 worth of damage. If anyone knows anything about this, the Franklin Fire Department would love to talk to you! [Tennessean]
- Two lucky kiddos from Christ The King get to go to the inauguration next week and they’re WAY excited. [WTVF]
Photo by rumielf.