- After going back and forth a few times, Eric Crafton has decided that he’s definitely not showing up for the English Only debate with David Briley on NPT and definitely isn’t sending someone into the fire in his place. So uh, looks like David Briley will be arguing with himself. [Pith In The Wind]
- The Tennessean‘s taking a week off, y’all! Because Gannett told them to! And without pay! Seriously though, we are kind of wondering how they plan to publish a newspaper without staff. [New York Times]
- Under the new Obama administration, the EPA will immediately start inspecting other coal ash sites around the country to make sure Kingston and Alabama-ish spills don’t repeat themselves. [WSMV]
- Things in the Tennessee House of Representatives certainly aren’t suffering from any lack of Crazy. [Post Politics]
- You want lower tuition? UT will give you lower tuition. By cutting 700 jobs. [WKRN]
- It is going to be cold, cold, COLD tonight. But not as cold as it’s going to be tomorrow night. [Tennessean]
Photo by Kittywinks Peeks.