- ‘Tis the day of toxic chemicals, starting with that gas main that NES hit which spewed gas all over Whitebridge Road and Charlotte Pike. One tipster even tells us that the accident left the Vandy kids without hot water for the afternoon (h/t Jason Tan!) [WKRN]
- And also that one where the tractor-trailer dumped some sort of toxic sludge all over I-40 in Williamson County this morning. [WSMV]
- Need something to be happy about? Pacman Jones is still someone else’s problem! [WSMV]
- Then Tim McGraw’s record label went and put out a “Best Of” compilation without his permission, making the third “Best Of” in the history of Tim McGraw. [Tennessean]
- Bill Frist is going back to Vandy to teach, and the politicos say this means he’s probably running for governor in 2010. [WTVF]
- And last but not least, Metro managed to track down the guy who’s been harassing Eric Crafton and he’s a 60-year old man named David Lowe who lives on Hillsboro Road. Just in case you want to harass him in return. Or slap him a high-five. The bad news is, Crafton already promised to press charges. [Tennessean]
Photo by higashitori.