- So we’re kind of confused. Did Metro Schools actually mismanage federal funds or didn’t they? You be the judge. [Tennesseean & WTVF]
- We’re also pretty confused about the job situation in Nashville. Does it really suck or does it just suck less than the rest of the state? [Tennessean & Tennessean]
- Belmont’s bracing for the worst when it comes to a possible delay of their debate and they feel pretty bad for the folks at Ole Miss. By the way, did you hear that Belmont’s hosting a presidential debate? [WKRN]
- You may want to check your cash a little bit closer since some counterfeit bills have been turning up around Columbia and closer to home. The bills are anywhere from $5 to $20. [WKRN]
- And we can’t forget that the Preds are playing their first exhibition game tonight against the Atlanta Thrashers. We’ll be there! [Nashville Predators]
Photo by emtboy09.
- Happy Hour: Let The Games Begin
- Happy Hour: Runaway Train
- Happy Hour: Have A Comcastic Weekend
- Happy Hour: Big Money, Big Money!