- It seems like only yesterday we were complaining about $4 gas. Now if only we could actually find gas to pay $4 for. [WTVF]
- And if you’re running low on gas, the last thing you really want to do is to wait for five hours behind a mile-long train like some folks did in Williamson County. [WSMV]
- But hey, at least your house didn’t get fire-bombed (again). [WSMV]
- And even if you run out of money for heat this winter, you probably won’t have to go without. [WTVF]
- So see? Happy hour is still pretty happy. Even if someone’s building a giant Bible-themed amusement park in your back yard. [WSMV]
Photo by sean_fraga.