That’s right, the Rollergirls are holding tryouts on Monday. This is your chance to become part of a legend. Who can pass that up? You must be female, 21 or older, and extremely dedicated. And it can’t hurt if you’re able to stand up on skates.
Next OFFICAL TRYOUTS will be Monday, August 11th starting at 6pm at the Fairgrounds! Those who pass are welcome to join the Nashville Rollergirls and skate with us at all practices.
If you can’t make it out, please don’t fret. Contact [email protected]to speak with a member of recruitment about what you can do to be a Nashville Rollergirl. We have ongoing newbie training every Monday from 6-7pm at the Fairgrounds.
If you’d rather remain on the sidelines, their next bout is at the Fairgrounds on Saturday (7pm).
- Saturday: Nashville Rollergirls Back At Home To Take On New Orleans
- Weekend Field Trip: Nashville Rollergirls’ Southern Hospital-ity
- Saturday: See The Soon-To-Be-Homeless Rollergirls Close The 2009 Season
- Nashville Rollergirls Last Home Bout [Nashvillest PSA]: It Will Sell Out, Dummies
- Don’t Miss This: Last Chance To Brave The Roller Derby