Sometimes we have to show some love to the tourists in this section, especially when their photos are as creative as this one from Ignatius244. In case you don’t recognize it, this ominous-looking eye in the sky is the dome from inside the Opryland Hotel. We also like his Escher-ish version of the same photo, found over here.
Photo Of The Day will be a recurring feature for Nashvillest as long you keep giving us stuff to post. Donâ€™t worry- Weâ€™ll give you props. Just add them to the pool or tag them with â€œNashvillestâ€ if youâ€™re feeling lazy.
- Photo Of The Day: Nash Bridges
- Photo Of The Day: In Your Face
- Photo Of The Day: Parthenon Or Rat Maze?
- Photo Of The Day: Make-Shift Bridge
- Photo Of The Day, June 19, 2008