- Stories from Rock Hill, TN: Guy wrecks car in front of his house. Wife runs outside to see what’s up. Wife leaves stove on. Guy airlifted to hospital, watches as house catches fire. Police hand guy ticket for “failure to yield.” Our hearts go out to you, Justin Hill. Move to Nashville. [Tennessean]
- TDOT wants us to fill up our own gas tanks, y’all. [WSMV]
- Batten down the hatches, Nashville, because it’s going to be another weekend of rough weather for the Middle Tennessee. We wish we could tell you that storm season’s almost over, but it’s the price we pay for warm weather and cookouts. [WTVF]
- Pith In The Wind gives us a few good reasons to steer clear of the Steeplechase this weekend. [Pith In The Wind]
- It took us a while to warm up to the Signature Tower, but now it looks like it might not happen. They blame the economy. So maybe we won’t get to top Atlanta’s snooty skyscrapers after all, but look at it this way: We still have a Parthenon, and no one can take that away from us. [WSMV]
Photo by joshunter.
No related posts.