Valentine’s Day is hard, right? If even Henry’s last-minute plan couldn’t save you, here’s our REALLY last-minute list of places (as of this posting) that still have 7PM reservations available on OpenTable:
- Salt & Vine – We’re not sure how this trendy little place still has dinner reservations open tonight, but if you’re looking for something especially fancy (and you’re cool with spending more), give Salt & Vine a shot.
- Pomodoro East – We’ve long believed that Pomodoro is one of the more underrated spots on the East side, but the silver lining is that they’ve got your back tonight, you slacker you.
- Flip Burger – Chain or not, we’re fans of this upside-down burger joint. Have you seen their milkshakes?
- Suzy Wong’s House of Yum – Arnold Myint has been sort of MIA lately, but we still feel like you can’t go wrong with any of his restaurants. Nestled in the club stretch of Church Street, Suzy Wong’s cocktails and small plates will really make you feel like you have your life together.
- Nordstrom Grill – Looks like pretty standard grill fare, some fancy cocktails, and delicious-looking French onion soup if we’re judging by Yelp photos. And besides, we hear Nordstrom is pretty hot right now
Photo by Ray.