- All Week Long! Secrets of Buddhist Art: Tibet, Japan, and Korea at The Frist – By now, you’ve heard that Buddhist Monks are creating sand art at The Frist. Maybe you’ve also seen the lines of people hoping to get a glimpse. Why? You’ll have to see for yourself. At a minimum, spend some time at the newest exhibit.
- Tuesday, February 14th – Apollo Wild Album Release show at Mercy Lounge – With support from Kelsey Kopecky (debuting some of her own new material), Apollo Wild promise to punch your Valentine evening in the face with rock and roll. Check out an early release at No Country for New Nashville.
- Wednesday, February 15th – The Fiddler’s Antique Show – We’ll be honest, we don’t spend enough time at The Fiddler’s Inn and we have zero selfies with The General Lee outside Cooter’s. That’s why we have every intention of spending a full day picking over vintage knick knacks.
- Sunday, February 19th – Yazoo Taproom Pub Song Singalong – Pretend it’s cold outside, grab a pint of Yazoo, and sing your heart out in a pub song singalong led by members of the Barbershop Harmony Society. Even better, all proceeds benefit Make Music Nashville–a free, non-profit music festival happening later this year on the first day of summer.
- Sunday, February 19th – Game Night at The Knolls apartments – We have no idea what this is. Best we can tell, the folks from The Knolls apartments on OHB want the residents to get together and play some games. We suggest you grab all of your friends, head down for Sunday Funday, and blow their minds.
Photo by Frist Center.