- Tuesday, February 7th: Advancing Equality Days on the Hill. You may or may not be into these causes, but the local engagement in politics seems to be at a peak. No matter what side you’re on, we encourage you to stay involved.
- Tuesday, February 7th: Yoga at the Library. Bring a mat to the East Library. It’s yoga. It’s in the library. It’s totally fine.
- Thursday, February 9th – Sunday the 12th: Nashville Ballet gets some ATTITUDE. Featuring the music of Johnny Cash performed by Sugar + the Hi-Lows, ATTITUDE could be the gateway drug for those Nashvillians who haven’t quite embraced ballet. Go ahead. First one’s free. Just kidding; tickets start at $28.
- All Week Long! Valentine’s Day Prep. Honestly, you’re rounding the last turn before the V-Day finish line. Did you write a card? Did you plan for flowers? Did you get your favorite shirt cleaned? Did you make dinner reservations? THIS IS LOVE PEOPLE! DON’T SCREW IT! MAKE A HUGE DISPLAY ONCE A YEAR!
- Friday, February 10th: Full Moon Friday. The forecast looks to be clear (for now). So, grab a blanket and check out that giant rock in the nighttime sky.
Photo by Kerry Woo.