Looking for a new place to grab a bite? If you haven’t heard, Nashville has a lot of those places! Check out these restaurants that recently opened or re-opened in Nashville in the last month or two, and then keep scrolling to see what’s coming up in special events next month.
New In Nashville
- Melrose Billiard Parlor – The venerable neighborhood pool hall re-opened under new management.
- The Back Corner – A bar/event space (with food) behind sibling restaurant 5th & Taylor in Germantown
- Fin & Pearl – TomKats’ upscale seafood restaurant in The Gulch (Central Gulch-West)
- The Nations Bar & Grill – It’s a bar and grill, and it’s in The Nations.
- Wylee’s – If it makes you hungry… Sheryl Crow gave East Nashville’s Mad Donna’s a makeover for a reality TV show. The menu puns alone may be worth the trip.
- Kung Fu Saloon – Midtown’s Chuck E. Cheese for adults
- Nicky’s Coal Fired – Italian food in The Nations
- The Grilled Cheeserie Melt Shop– The popular food truck’s brick-and-mortar location is in Hillsboro Village. And there are milkshakes!
- Juice Bar – Juices and grab-and-go light breakfast and lunch in Hillsboro Village. We recommend the spring rolls and Bunny Love.
- Holler and Dash – Cracker Barrel’s denim-draped, lil’ man-bunned bro, a fast casual biscuit house concept now open in Brentwood
- Nama Sushi – Expanded to Brentwood, which is already home to a surprising concentration of sushi restaurants
- Little Octopus – Relocated to The Gulch (Central Gulch-Central), in the former RuSan’s location (RIP).
- Burger Republic – Bringing burgers, tots, and shakes to Mt. Juliet now. They’ve got an excellent veggie burger, btw.
Friday, Jan. 27 and Saturday, Jan. 28: Dock Sale at Tennessee Cheesecake in Lebanon. Semi-annual sale of amazing cheesecakes and pies at wholesale prices. Stick one in the freezer for Valentine’s Day.
Saturday, Jan. 28: Vietnamese New Year at Vui’s Kitchen. Family-friendly event with complimentary traditional snacks and li xi (red envelopes) for kids with New Year’s greetings. Festivities are free and open to the public.
Saturday, Feb. 4: 8 More Beers of Winter at Black Abbey Brewery features barrel-aged beers in partnership with Corsair Distillery from noon until 8 p.m.
Saturday, Feb. 4: Lightning 100’s A Chocolate Affair at Marathon Music Works. Chocconalia, man. 7 – 10 p.m., tickets $25 per person, 21+
Saturday, Feb. 18: Cookie Tasting/Beer Pairing at Black Abbey Brew features cookies sold by little green cookie peddlers paired with appropriate beers, including two brewed specifically for the occasion from noon until 8 p.m.
Sunday, Feb. 26: Our Kids Soup Sunday at Nissan Stadium Club Level West. All you can eat soup made by dozens of the city’s best chefs. $25 per person for adults, $5 for kids 17 and younger (kids under 3 and younger are free). Proceeds benefit Our Kids, an organization that assists children and families affected by child sexual abuse.