Good morning, Nashville. Your tour of this morning’s headlines:
- So Justin Bieber was in town yesterday filming some sort of Christmas video in Franklin Square involving a snow machine and everyone freaked out! We, however, remained perfectly calm. Perfectly calm. [Tennessean]
- The Tennessee Highway Patrol reports that they’ve made 39% more drunk driving arrests this year than in past years. So far they’ve picked up nearly 3,500 folks for getting behind the wheel impaired. [WZTV]
- A cross-dressing male was attacked in West Nashville last night, making him the second cross-dressing victim of an assault this week. [WKRN]
- It may be getting a little warm today, but expect things to get pretty darn fall-ish after tonight. [Nashville WX]
- In the latest installment of new Sounds stadium rumors, one property owner would like to put it right by LP Field near that nasty scrap metal place on the river. [City Paper]
Photo by Amy Allmand.
No related posts.