- The Preds will take on the Anaheim Ducks in the Stanley Cup playoffs, and the Tennessean breaks it down for us. [Tennessean]
- Thanks to all the construction, Demonbreun is just one big mess and everyone is pretty much over it. [Tennessean]
- Nissan will be temporarily idling their Tennessee plants because the multiple disasters in Japan interrupted their supply chain. [Nashville Post]
- Former President Bill Clinton and Vice President Al Gore were in town this weekend celebrating the life of Tennessee’s 46th governor Ned McWherter, who passed away last week. [Tennessean]
- Mayor Dean announced that there will be some sort of commemorative flood ceremony on the Shelby Street Pedestrian Bridge on May 2nd, though the details are still a little scarce. [WSMV]
Photo by Jamie Pfister.