- Metro is trying to go after the folks who put up signs on the side of the road or on utility poles by proposing a $50 fine for the offense. [WTVF]
- The University of the South is doing the unfathomable: Cutting tuition by 10%. [WSMV]
- Congratulations, Nashville! You’re the fourth brainiest city in the country according to Forbes, behind New Orleans, Raleigh and Austin. [WSMV]
- The road closures around the Music City Center construction are just going on and on and on… [WKRN]
- City officials are holding a public meeting to discuss the very bleak Sidewalk Situation in Green Hills. [WSMV]
- The Nashville Area Chamber of Commerce is concerned about the fact that Metro Schools’ ACT numbers are “essentially unacceptably low.” [WPLN]
- We’re about two weeks away from a potential football lockout and both the players’ union and the NFL have agreed to try some mediation as a last-ditch effort to prevent that from happening. [WKRN]
Photo by jcbonbon.