- In case you’ve ever wondered how much snow storms cost the city, this is a pretty comprehensive breakdown. The verdict? Those things are expensive. Let’s hope we don’t see another one this weekend. [WKRN]
- Former Belmont women’s soccer coach Lisa Howe wrote a letter to the Metro Council asking them to support a proposed ordinance that would require all of Metro’s contractors to adopt non-discrimination policies that include sexual orientation and gender identity. [City Paper]
- There is apparently a drunk epidemic in downtown Nashville and Metro is cracking down. [WSMV]
- Despite all the proposed budget cuts in other state departments, the Department of Children’s Services says they can’t afford to cut any staff. Though they’ve been caring for less kids than usual over the past few years, they want to be prepared for a rebound as the economy slowly recovers. [WPLN]
- A car flew off an I-40 overpass near the Rosa Parks Blvd. exit today and crashed into a truck below. Six people were injured and the driver may have fallen asleep. [WKRN]
Photo Of A Cupcake Of The Day by Eric Renshaw. We hope you guys have all the cupcakes out of your system.
No related posts.